Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 7 October 2014

SOFEA



Hi!!
Today, I would like to introduce you to my niece which are very important to me and I would reach the sky for her.

During my single day, I'm staying with my youngest brother girlfriend. We rent a small apartment in Flora Damansara. When they get married and soon to have a baby, we move out from there and move in to D'rimba Kota Damansara. We start making good of the new apartment to accommodate our new housemate. As I'm single, I would almost follow them everywhere. From going back to my hometown or going back to the in laws even shopping for the baby arrival. Excited as I am, I even make a scrapped book album for her - from scratch.


My youngest brother and my SIL


On 09.02.2012, the baby came into our life in early morning of the day, on which I need to go to Bangkok for a site inspection for one of my project. Eager as I am, I've canceled my taxi booking and ask my friend Erna and  Tasha (www.mamitasha.blogspot.com) to send me to the hospital to see her for the first time. I even enter the labor room to see her as I need to catch my flight. Soon after that I saw all my family did the same and they were all been asked to leave as it is not allow to be in there on the first place. So, I when to Bangkok with a polaroid photo of her as a gift from my brother to me. Her name is Sofea bt. Farid Izham.

After few month
 
She become the reason, I want to be home early and I will not hesitate once to babysit her whenever my brother ask me to do so. Even when I'm already married. At first, I'm clueless on what to feed her as I never babysit a baby before. My brother, being the concern father,he always be - will ring me once a while or perhaps 3 times a day to see how his daughter is doing and let me know what to feed her. She will either actively eating and watching or eating and fall a sleep at the same time. Looking back, I would say taking care of her is a piece of cake. Trust me, she will know how to manipulate me and I always fall in to the trap - happily to fall into. She gets all the best cloth whenever I'm out for outstation especially when I need to travel to Germany. Well I guess, she's lucky cause I'm always travel during her early days and during my stay with her and her parents.
 
during buddy2 trip to Club Med, Cherating
 
During buddy2 holiday after my SIL confinement at Club Med, Cherating.
 
 
There's one time when I need to babysit her together with my SIL sister's Tasha, we feed her with Cerelac and after that a bottle of her mom's milk (she's breastfeed exclusively). After a while, she do not want to sleep and she's very active until her parent come back home.
 
Budak Gomok : Apo ko bagi Sofea makan nih ngah?
 
Me: Tasha bagi makan cerelac lah peh tuh dio minum susu.
 
Budak Gomok : Cerelac? Lam bokeh mano?
 
Me: Tuh yang ateh poti ais tulah, bokeh hijau.
 
My SIL : Itu aku punya protein powder ngah. Bukan cerelac sofea. Brape banyak angah bagi?
 
Me : Ntah Tasha buek. Sha braper ko buat?
 
Tasha : Aku buat dalam 3 sudu besar
 
My SIL : memang lah active, tinggi kot gula dalam tuh.
 
Budak Gomok :korang nih, baghu jago sokojap yo..ntah apo2 ko bg dio mkn...
 

 

During my engagement
 
During my wedding day


She introduce me through a pre-motherhood - I must say. A walk in the park, a swim in a pool, accompany me for a walk around the apartment and I somehow miss that while writing this.

To Sofea, Makngah will always love you and miss you.

1 comment:

  1. Grammar, vocabulary, tenses, indirect speech, passive sentences must always be keep in mind while writing a blog. Everyone must read this blog. This is going to help everyone.
    แม่บ้าน

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates